Category Archives: personal
Thank you Lillian, for having me share this space with those who belong to the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award group. I admit it has taken a long time, but they are here! My responses to all your questions!
- Honestly speaking would you rather have money or happiness?
I would have said money if I found peace in it. Truth is, I have only found peace when I used my money to make someone smile, so I would say happiness is my choice.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Tons! I have tales to fill a book, trust me. Ever happened to you? You are at a mall and you think you are talking to the person you have come with, but all the while it was someone else standing next to you, minding their own business as you rambled on and on?
- Do you believe in a God/Gods?
I don’t believe in a fancily-dressed God, but I do believe that someone out there is making note of our sincerest prayers. How else would they come true just when you tried and tested everything else and resigned yourself to the worst?
- If you could own any piece of art what would it be?
Starry night, Van Gogh.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
Hopefully alive and traveling around the world, 10 years older. C’mon, I cannot answer questions like a soothsayer! 🙂
- What would you have for your last meal?
Chocolate. One last sin 😉
- How many piercings/tattoos do you have if any?
I plan to have at least one, soon.
- If you could spend a day with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
A tête-à-tête with the voice in my head. I want her to step out and face me when she gives me that annoying-‘cause-she-is-right advice.
- What’s the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
‘You ought to take care of yourself too, once in a while, you know.’
- Favorite song of all time?
This is tough! But I have fallen in love with ‘Chasing Cars’ by Snow Patrol.
I would like to ask the same questions to the folks here:
Please take the bait! 😉 I would love to read your answers too.
P.S. Any other reader who wants to give it a shot, please do and let me know!