So I got nominated for this game by this blogger. It took a while but I finally got around to doing it, and yay!! This is so much fun!!
- What do you think/How do you feel about rain?
I like sitting by the window with a hot cup of coffee watching the drops kiss the glass. I love jumping in puddles sometimes; I absolutely love tasting raindrops. The first scent of rain kissing the parched earth, oooh! Gentle drizzle on the skin, bliss. When it pours cats and dogs, I’d rather be wrapped up in a blanket!
- What is the one thing that can always cheer you up?
Chocolate, picnics, romantic comedies, planning surprises 🙂
- What kind of books do you like to read?
I take my chances with all genres, but I have a soft corner for thrillers. Medical novels sometimes. I looooved those Enid Blyton fairytales as a kid but have since graduated to Ayn Rand and Paul Coelho. I would have loved for Calvin and Hobbes to go on and on.
- Do you like cereal? Which one is your favourite?
I love muesli and cornflakes, good old Kellogg’s.
- If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
I’m a curious cat, so I might just take the power to be invisible!
- If you had the option, would you want to change your name?
No, I have cool nicknames too, so all settled.
- Do you believe in astrology?
Nope, but I do like to see some feel-good forecasts once in a while just like that, hehe.
- What do you believe in – fate or coincidence?
Coincidence can be planted if fate decides to, I guess.
- What is your favourite quote? (Yes, I know I copied this question, but I want to know your answers!?)
Right now (and it’s been my WhatsApp status for a month) – The toughest steel is forged by the hottest fire.
- If you could do any one thing without consequences, what would it be?
Without worrying about consequences, I would just take all the vacations I wanted!
The thing is, I’m bad at tagging selected people, so I declare “Everybody reading this is tagged”. Feel free to write, and let me know when you do 🙂 It is as much fun reading answers as it is writing down stuff! Kinda makes you wonder how much you know yourself…and all that. Go on, give it a try.